We believe that every child deserves personalized developmental child care in a distinctively Christian environment.
In keeping with Christ’s command to “feed my lambs,” our childcare, preschool, kindergarten,first through fifth grade early education/academy programs provide meaningful faith-based experiences that meet children at their level of understanding.
- An age appropriate “Bible Time” with lessons, prayers, and songs based on the Bible.
- One chapel service each week.
- Snacks and meals that begin with a prayer of thanks.
- Teachers who speak lovingly and naturally with the children about their own faith and love for the Lord.
- to place on our staff only the most highly qualified, experienced, dedicated, and caring individuals.
- to partner with families in building the character of each child.
- to help foster the physical, emotional, intellectual, and spiritual growth of each child.
- to recognize and tend to the unique individual needs of each child.
- to motivate each child to reach their fullest potential.
- to provide high-quality Christian education by way of sound and up-to-date curriculum.
- to help prepare each child to make a positive contribution to their broader communities for many years to come.
Apple Tree Learning Centers provide quality childcare in a Christian setting and serve communities throughout Hampton Roads and Northeast North Carolina with locations in Greenbrier, Great Bridge, Hickory, and Suffolk. Your child’s caregiver will use loving, creative, and purposeful means to train and nurture your little one. Our concern is for the total personal wellbeing of the child—physical, social, mental, emotional, and spiritual.